Classic Chocolate Chip cookies in under 20 minutes!
Auntie Mo’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix makes approx. dairy free 25 cookies
- 1 Jar or Pouch of Auntie Mo's Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 ½ tablespoons cold water
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup (115g) vegetable margarine (room temp)
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 Jug or glass
- 2 baking trays lined with grease-proof paper
PRE-HEAT your oven to 170°C (150°C fan oven).
In a large bowl, MIX together Auntie Mo’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and the margarine In a large bowl, until you get a fine breadcrumb-like texture.
In a separate container WHISK the water and vegetable oil until emulsified. Add the water-oil mixture to the main mixing bowl and stir thoroughly until smooth.
SCOOP a heaped teaspoon of your delicious cookie dough and form in to small balls. Place them on two grease-proof paper covered baking trays, leaving a generous gap between cookies.
BAKE for 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow to cool completely (if you can resist!).